2016 International Award Recipient - Mayor Frank G. Jackson, City of Cleveland
This committee is dedicated to the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace by using the unique worldwide Rotary resources. Committee projects include:
- International Fellowship Day;
- R.I. Foundation Ambassadorial and World Peace Scholarships;
- R.I. Foundation Group Study Exchange;
- Inbound & Outbound Youth Exchange;
- the annual R.I. District 6630 Cleveland Day at which we host the District 6630 Inbound International Youth Exchange Students for a “day in the City of Cleveland;”
- and oversight for ongoing matching grant programs.