This committee stimulates members to apply the ideal of service in pursuit of their vocations and to develop projects that will allow members to recognize the worthiness to society of all occupations and to use their vocational talents in helping solve problems in society. The committee is also dedicated to encouraging “Rotarians Doing Business with Rotarians” through the Rotary Works! program.
Committee projects include:
- Business Student Awards of Excellence;
- Business Leadership Awards;
- 4-Way Test Speech Contest;
- Outstanding Educator Awards;
- Corporate 4-Way Test Award;
- 4-Way Test Award;
- Mentoring Programs;
- Annual Holiday Toy Collection;
- and the Career Advisory Committee.